Information We Collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- Demographic information, such as your address and postcode.
- Other information relevant to donations.
How We Use Collected Information
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To send periodic emails regarding our organization, fundraising campaigns, or other information that we believe may be of interest to you.
With whom we share your data
We might share your data with third parties who store your data on their servers. The types of third parties with whom we share your data include:
- Service providers: The organization may share user’s data with third-party service providers that perform services on its behalf, such as website hosting, email marketing, or donation processing. These service providers are only given access to the user’s data that is necessary to perform their specific function and are bound by strict confidentiality agreements.
- Legal entities: The organization may be required to share user’s data with legal entities, such as courts or law enforcement agencies, if required by law or to comply with legal proceedings.
- Other non-profit organizations: The organization may share user’s data with other non-profit organizations that have similar goals or objectives, for the purpose of collaboration or networking.
It is important to note that the organization will only share user’s data with third parties if it is necessary for the performance of a contract, if it is required by law, or if the user has given their explicit consent.
We only share your data with our personnel if this is necessary for the purposes described above.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You have the right to request that we delete any personal data that we hold about you. You also have the right to request a copy of any personal data that we hold about you, and to have any inaccuracies in that data corrected.